Ingredients (serves 4)
* 140ml coconut cream
* 1-2 tbs green curry paste
* 400ml can light coconut milk
* 1 tbs fish sauce
* 2 tsp brown sugar
* 8 kaffir lime leaves
* 500g ling fillets (about 3cm thick), cut into 4cm chunks
* 1 tbs lime juice
* 50g baby spinach leaves
* 1 large mango, cheeks and skin removed, thinly sliced
* Steamed rice, to serve
1. Cook the coconut cream and curry paste in a deep frying pan over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and four lime leaves. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir through the fish. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
4. Meanwhile, cut the remaining lime leaves lengthwise into thin strips, discarding the tough central stem. Add the lime juice, sliced lime leaves and baby spinach. Stir through until the spinach just wilts. Remove from the heat. Stir the mango through the curry. Serve with the rice.
Notes & tips
* Note: You can replace the fish with four chicken thigh fillets. Slice them crosswise into strips, and increase the cooking time to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.