1-2 salty duck egg yolks, quartered
1/2 lb ground pork
2 fresh chicken eggs, beaten
large diameter steamer or wok with a steamer stand
1. Season the pork with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, dash of white pepper, and dash of soy sauce. Mix in 1 tsp corn starch.
2. Put into the pie dish and mix in the beaten eggs. Add an egg if there's too little liquid.
3. Strategically place the quartered salty duck egg yolks in the mixture: hide them inside the mixture if you like to guess where your food is.
3. Boil some water in the steamer or wok; when water starts to steam, lower the dish onto the stand, and cover. Steam for about 20 minutes. Check for readiness by poking a chopstick in the middle; the chopstick should come out clean.
4. Serve with rice and enjoy!